The blow lists present a selection of CCEM events targeting a broad audience. The complete list of events is accessible from the calendar box to the right.
- On Nov. 16 2022, Stefan Sommer gives the talk Diffusions means in geometric statistics as part of a seminar series organised by Centre for Research in Statistical Methodology, University of Warwick
- Presentation during 22nd Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis by Morten Akhøj, Xavier Pennec, Stefan Sommer 18-23 April 2023, Finland: Tangent phylogenetic PCA
- Stefan Sommer gives the talk Diffusion means in geometric statistics during the session Geometry and Topology in Data Science and Machine Learning of the Danish Data Science annual conference 2022 on 7-8 November 2022.
- Stefan Sommer chaired the assessment committee of the PhD defense by Pierre-Louis Antonsanti: Diffeomorphic Registration with Topological Changes: Application to Interventional Radiology, 13 October 2022, Université Cité Paris
- Talk by Stefan Sommer, 10 October 2022, Workshop on Geometry, Topology and Statistics in Data Sciences, Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris:
Diffusion means in Geometric Statistics
- PhD defense by Mathias Højgaard Jensen 30 September 2022, 14:15:
Stochastic Bridge Sampling on Manifolds
- Talk by Stefan Sommer, 8 September 2022, Workshop in Geometry and Geometric integration, Bergen, Norway:
Diffusion means in geometric statistics. Conference recordings are available on the conference website and this YouTube playlist.
- Presentation by Sandra Engels and Annina Luck (Volume Graphics) during CCEM meeting, 31 August 2022: Registration of skulls
- Math on Long Island, July 24-30, 2022, Denmark
- Workshop on Stochastic Morphometrics, June 8-10 2022, Copenhagen
- Talk by Erlend Grong, April 21, 2022, CCEM Copenhagen:
Isometries, model spaces and curvature of sub-Riemannian manifolds
Sub-Riemannian manifolds are manifolds were we only have an inner product on a subbundle of the tangent bundle. There have been several recent advances regarding local geometric structures on such manifolds using representation theory and Cartan geometry.
- CCEM and Stochastic morphometry kick-off reception, March 11, 2022, Copenhagen